Commercial Insurance Brokers

At Auto Mate Insurance Solutions, we understand the challenges of running a successful business. We strive to provide affordable insurance to business owners so you can focus on what’s most important to you, maintaining your business. We are expert commercial insurance brokers that offer insurance to businesses in Oregon, Washington, California, and North Carolina. Learn more about our business insurance products below.

What types of insurance are available?

We handle most needs of your business such as General Liability Insurance, Business Owners Policies, Commercial Auto Insurance, Workers Compensations, Bonds, and more. 

What kind of companies can you insure?

We have experience with many companies such as tech startups, apartments, restaurants, contractors, dealerships, commercial buildings, professional organizations, therapists, medical practices, retail stores, entertainment, schools, and more.  Our passion for business helps us know what's important and how to protect your business helps us find the best insurance company available for you.

What will I need for a quote?

Basic information on your business is enough. A 5-minute conversation with one of our agents or copies of your current plan can assist us in gathering estimates from multiple insurance companies. We'll even visit your company to get a full assessment of how you work.

Contractors / Builders Risk

How long does it take?

Your plan is professional built and sent to insurance companies to find the best offer. Some coverage is available in as little as 24-48 hours while more complex situations can take a few weeks. We’ll work with insurance companies who prefer your business to help speed up timelines.

How much can I save?

You can save thousands on your business insurance with us. As one of the best insurance brokers around, more than 90% of our customers save money over other options. If anyone can do it, we can.

Whatever your business insurance needs may be, we have you covered. We offer general liability insurance, commercial property insurance, and more. We are the premier commercial insurance brokers for business owners. Call us today to insure your business for the future.